Exhibition News : 07/08/2014
Special Needs London Exhibition and Seminars - Entry to TES SEN Show 2014 is FREE of charge.
Event Date: Fri 10th October, 2014
runs till Sat 11th October, 2014
Business Design Centre, Islington, 10 and 11 October, 2014.TES Special Needs London
has "over 200 exhibitors all under one roof, supplying thousands of resources, products and services for every kind of special and additional need."
Register to book sessions
or just to enter free
Seminar tickets are Â£15 +VAT.
- Every Teacher, Every Child, a whole school approach to meeting SEN
Jane Friswell, chief executive officer, Nasen
- Understanding and supporting pupils with dyspraxia and sensory-integration dysfunction
Maggie Johnson, speech and language therapy advisor and educational consultant
- Social, mental and emotional health, the new Code and some practical support strategies
Dave Vizard, consultant and trainer
- Responding to the SEN Code of practice 2014; implications for teachers and teaching assistants in improving outcomes for SEN pupils and students.
Carol Frankl, proprietor, The Southover Partnership
- Helping the ASD learner move on to college and/or university
Ronnie Young, education consultant, author and practising additional OfSTED inspector
- How flexischooling saved our school and what it can do for yours
Janette Mountford-Lees, headteacher, and Lynda O'Sullivan, Hollingsclough School
© EmpTech 2018
Site Last Updated: 11th December, 2015