Conference News : 02/03/2015
AAATE 2015 - Budapest “Attracting new areas and building bridges”. Call for papers extended to April 10th
Event Date: Wed 9th September, 2015
runs till Sat 12th September, 2015
Budapest Congress Centre Address: 1123 Budapest, Hungary. The congress centre is located on the Buda side behind the Gellért-hill, crossing the Danube river through the Elisabeth bridge.…Call for papers for this conference
Academic papers due in by April 10th 2015 but there is also a new Practitioners and Industry stream.
The envisaged categories under which contributions may be submitted are the following:
• User experiences and case reports
• Demonstrations of innovative technologies and products
• Service delivery models and issues
• Education, training and professional development projects and programmes
• Innovative policies and programmes
• European project presentations
Two 2-page abstracts have to be submitted by April 10, 2015.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by April 30, 2015.
This could be a chance to share experiences as well as research.
© EmpTech 2018
Site Last Updated: 11th December, 2015