Workshop News : 16/06/2015
Empowering YouTube for Higher Education - free 3PlayMedia webinar
Taking place online on Thursday, July 9th, 2pm-3pm ET - Eastern time is 19:00BST
The 3PlayMedia website
advertises this free webinar by saying:
"This webinar will teach you how to leverage your YouTube videos to create an engaging learning portal for your students. Justin McCutcheon, the CEO and co-founder of Cattura, will walk you through the tools available for utilizing learning solutions that bridge Google Apps for Education, YouTube, and other Google services to create a rich video experience for your YouTube videos directly inside of your learning management system course.
This webinar will cover:
- An overview of video solutions with Google Apps for Education and YouTube
- Creating a well-organized YouTube course portal
- Delivering lecture capture and flipped classroom content to YouTube
- Making recorded and public YouTube videos accessible with closed captions
- Enriching YouTube videos with time-coded video metadata to drive notes, chapters, tags, and video search
- Creating a complete educational integration between Google Apps for Education and your LMS
- Leveraging Google tools such as YouTube annotations, video clipping, and Google Analytics to improve your educational video content"
© EmpTech 2017
Site Last Updated: 11th December, 2015