CALL Scotland launches Autumn learning courses and webinars,
Event Date: Thu 8th September, 2016
runs till Thu 10th November, 2016
6 courses and 8 webinars scheduled for the last half of 2016
Courses take place at the Call Scotland training centre
within the University of Edinburgh and include:
- How to Use Digital Exams and Assessments (8th Sep),
- iPads for Learners with Dyslexia and Literacy Difficulties (29th Sep),
- Using ICT to Create Shared Reading and Storytelling Resources for Pupils with Complex Needs (6th Oct),
- How to Make Digital Exams and Assessments (27th Oct),
- Speech Recognition Software on Windows and iPads (3rd Nov),
- Using Eye Gaze to Support Learning and Communication (10th Nov).
For more info and to book a webinar place, please visit the http://www.callscotland.org.uk/professional-learning/our-courses/
8 webinars are scheduled for the remainder of 2016. The first one is on Wednesday, 24th August and is an ideal 'Back to School' reminder on what is possible using assistive technology.
Other webinars planned for various:
- iPad apps,
- digital exams,
- speech recognition.
Three presentations by guest presenters will provide opportunities to find out about the latest developments in some popular software products.
For more info and to book a webinar place, please visit the webinar pages