Digital Accessibility: Enabling Participation in the Information Society - Free MOOC
Event Date: Mon 17th October, 2016
Free online FutureLearn course starting on Oct 17th - open to everyone - 5 weeks but dip in anytime once you have registeredFree online FutureLearn course
starting on Oct 17th called " Digital Accessibility: Enabling Participation in the Information Society"
Please pass this on to anyone you know who would like to learn about how technology can be used to assist us all in our daily lives. The course will also discuss how to overcome the barriers that may be introduced by digital content and technologies. The five weeks will cover:
• Understanding the concepts of disability, usability and accessibility
• Creating accessible content.
• Enabling people to communicate on mobile devices
• Understanding and overcoming barriers to accessing the web.
• Enabling access to daily living technologies
No prior knowledge is required and everyone is welcome.